However hard we try to contain our own costs there are some third party expenses, known as disbursements, outside our control that contribute to the increasing cost of a funeral. So a prepaid funeral plan makes perfect sense both as a personal and financial decision.
It can be a very secure and economic way of providing for the future cost of a funeral as well as giving peace of mind that all the arrangements have been made in accordance with your wishes.
With over a million plans sold in the UK we are seeing an increasing number of families experience a sense of relief when they discover their loved one had already arranged and paid for their funeral. Their loved one’s thoughtfulness also made it so much easier for our family to serve their family.
We are an Introducer Appointed Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals, more details below, so if you would like to arrange a meeting with an Open Adviser to discuss a funeral plan with one of our funeral arrangers in attendance and with no obligation please call us or Open directly.
Our Prepaid Funeral Plans
When it comes to planning a funeral, it can be a sensitive topic to navigate – especially if you are a loved one planning a service or ceremony for the deceased. That’s why it may be beneficial to consider the option of a prepaid funeral plan – as you can help to alleviate the emotional and financial burdens from your family and loved ones by planning and paying for a funeral ahead of time.
Prepaid Funeral Plans from Open Prepaid Funerals
We at, T. Cribb & Sons Ltd have chosen to become an Introducer Appointed Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals, who offer fair, clear and transparent funeral plans. The experienced team at Open will guide you through the process of taking out a prepaid funeral plan and look after the financial aspects of the plan, whilst keeping us on hand to ensure your personal preferences can be met and that we maintain our relationships with the families we serve.
This relationship allows T. Cribb & Sons Ltd to provide Open with our expertise and guidance on how the funeral is conducted whilst they set up a plan to suit your needs and preferences.
You can jump straight to our page on Open’s website to see the standard plans and prices, simply click here https://www.openprepaidfunerals.co.uk/prepaid-funeral-plans/fd/2762
About Open Prepaid Funerals
Open Prepaid Funerals Limited was formed in 2003 with the aim of providing a financially secure and ethical method of planning a future funeral by specialising in prepaid funeral plans. We offer a range of prepaid funeral plans, from a low-key unattended cremation to attended services designed to suit a variety of requirements. You can also create almost anything you require in our very detailed and unique bespoke plan.
The cost of your prepaid funeral plan depends entirely on the plan you choose, your personal preference and the level of service that you require. The expert team of Open Advisers will talk you through this on the telephone, online using a webcam, or if required, face to face.
Once set up, your payment is made into The Open Prepaid Funerals Trust Fund, where it is managed by professional fund managers, overseen by a board of trustees and independently audited annually. The trust deed has been created in such a way that its purpose is to offer greater protection to you the plan holder and your family or estate. We here at T. Cribb & Sons Ltd will have the responsibility for the provision of your funeral on behalf of you through Open Prepaid Funerals.
Why Choose a Prepaid Funeral Plan
By choosing a prepaid funeral plan, this is a simple and practical way to let your loved ones know that everything is taken care of. Some of the main benefits include:
- Reduces financial burden – as the funeral plan will be paid up front or in monthly instalments, this can reduce the financial burden on loved ones when the time comes.
- Can alleviate emotional stress – planning your funeral beforehand helps to alleviate added stress, but also provides a caring solution to decrease emotional stress on your loved ones.
- Funeral Director professional fees are fixed – although funeral plan prices may fluctuate due to inflation, the price of the funeral directors professional services is fixed at the time the plan has been bought – meaning that your plan is safe for years to come.
- Contribution to disbursements – your plan can include a contribution to third party costs, such as; the crematorium cost, a minister or officiant to carry out the service, flowers or obituary notices. Your contribution to disbursements is not guaranteed to be covered and your family or estate may have to make an additional contribution at the time of need. A list of potential disbursements are available in our terms and conditions.
- Individual personalisation – by choosing a prepaid funeral plan, you can decide on the theme of your own funeral yourself and ensure that everything is to your taste and personal preference ahead of the time.
By choosing a local independent funeral director with Open Prepaid Funerals, you can receive a high-quality experience along with the expertise required – allowing you to be safe in the knowledge your funeral is taken care of when the time comes. Simply get in touch with us and we will arrange an appointment with an Open Adviser or you can contact Open directly on 0330 660 0072 to get the process started.
Cribb & Sons (Willows) Ltd, trading as T. Cribb & Sons Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Open Prepaid Funerals Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number 962403
Setting the highest standards for funeral services, facilities and care in Essex & London
At TCribb, we spend time getting to know you; respecting and honouring your loved one's final wishes. Each and every one of our Funeral Directors will be by your side to listen, advise and guide you through all your options.
Families choose us because the little details matter to us just as much as they matter to you. We understand this is one of the most difficult times in your life, and we’re here to look after you and your loved one as if you were a member of our own family.